Have you been trying over and over to STOP smoking or overeating or any other negative habit for a while now, but it is not happening for you?
The reason for that might be that your conscious and subconscious mind are not in sync and are pulling you in different directions. No wonder, you’ve been only trying but not succeeding. In coaching we use a special method called “Inner Freedom” to make that alignment. Hypnotherapy is another way to get there.
Today’s episode with Liza Boubari, clinical hypnotherapist and founder of Heal Within Healing Center, is for you if:
- You want to develop a new habit
- You are consciously willing to make a change, but your subconscious mind is getting in your way
- You want to understand what MUST happen for you to change.
Hypnotherapy helped Liza years ago heal her ovarian cyst, and now she is helping others connect to their body through hypnosis. I’s time for YOU to decide what is it that you want to let go of with this episode and dive in. Let’s go!
KEY TAKEAWAY: Consciously we look, listen and learn. Whereas, our subconscious mind is the one that stores the information and regulates our body. So a shift needs to be happen in our subconscious mind, in addition to our conscious willingness to change something.
As a wrap up, two things need to be in place for any change to happen:
1. Too much PAIN: when the pain from a habit (let’s say smoking) is so bad that it is hurting you physically, emotionally and mentally.
2. GREATER REWARD: when you want something more than your current habit. Hugging your child, who won’t let you close because you’re smoking, is the reward that will get you to change.
Here is the deal. We are not born into this world with negative habits. We are NOT born as smokers. WE develop these habits. Because WE create these habits, we also have the power be change them. Will you?
You probably have changed so much in your life already. What’s is your next new habit going to be?
SHARE with me: What is one thing in your life that you changed years ago and because of that you are in a much better place now? For me, it has been drinking lots of water vs. black tea.
Thanks for watching! Until we meet again next week on Anush TV remember that life is what YOU make it. Go make yours outstanding with that new habit:)!
To your success+happiness,
Need a coach? Always here for you!:)
PS: Did you like this video? If you liked it, please like it on FB, share it with your people.